Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 17

Yeah so, I went a little overboard today. I was initially just going to buy a few new bras, but wound up buying a lot of new clothes that I hadn't planned on; I just like went on a major shopping spree. It was a totally great feeling to find new things in different sizes that fit me! I almost feel like I gotta change out my whole wardrobe.  ;)

I'm going to this dinner banquet thing tonight. It's supposedly an outdoor event in an English garden kind of place, so I bought this cute new dress to wear.  :)


6 comments:

  1. You look really good, i think you'd look even better when you let your hair grow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Barbara. Could you give us a look from your back too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of shoes do you prefer wearing with this cute dress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phiew, sorry for being MIA for the past couple days! Had two important exams, had to study for them.

    I’ve gone up almost one and half cup sizes since starting and also went shopping today! My credit card took a bit of a hit also but I needed new stuff that’d fit me. Bought a lot of new stuff. All in the same vein of what I used to have but a few shirts allow me to breath a bit more!

    Also met this really cute guy today. He gave me his snapchat and his number! I feel like a giddy thirteen year old who just found her first love but to be honest he really is hot. No way he sees anything in me though, oh well :(.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete