Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 14


Hey, Barbara here.

Well, I guess it's official: my boobs have gotten bigger! I got measured yesterday afternoon and I'm actually up a cup size if you can believe that!

This is kinda crazy. I'm wondering if this is the "localized swelling" mentioned in the side effects. I'll be honest though, I really don't mind. I mean like what girl wouldn't want a little extra 'oomph' to her bustline? ;)
I'm just wondering now if this is permanent or is only temporary.



7 comments:

  1. Hope to see more of that localized swelling,
    but i sure like where this is heading to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incidentally, the localized swelling seems to be effecting your lips as well. Are you wearing lipstick? They appear brighter then they have previously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it but I see it too. And unlike the bust size issue we can just compare this picture to day one to look at the lips. They do appear a little larger.

      Delete
  3. prove it lol, show us a before and after nude shot standing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair should be growing here soon I would think...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Short update today as I’ve got a lot of school work coming up. My breasts haven’t grown as much as yours it seems but wearing my now tight bra all day today really hurt, so I guess I’m going to have to find a solution for that. Just letting them hang free for now though.

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete