Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 16


So I had an exam today. I don't think I did very well however; my mind was a bit distracted.


To tell the truth I've been thinking a lot about how my boobs got bigger. Even more so than losing weight or having more energy, I'm excited about what happened to my breasts the most simply because I wasn't expecting it. I was even planning on going shopping for some new bras tomorrow because the ones I have now are actually starting to pinch a little.

Barbara out

P.S. I haven't gotten any taller. I think it's just better posture how I'm standing in yesterday's photo that's making it appear so.



3 comments:

  1. empty your head and relax

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was just the way you were standing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete