Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 15

So, day 15; I'm a quarter of the way through. Here's my progress thus far.


My stomach has gotten a bit thinner since I started and I even have a little pinch in the waist now - kinda makes my hips stand out more. There's also the little matter of by breasts growing due to the side effects. Some of you guys also mentioned that my lips looked a little swollen too. I hadn't noticed before, but looking more closely this morning I think you might be right.

I'm liking how things are going so far and can't wait to see where this goes from here.



7 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    In my opinion you look a little taller than the third day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's a noticeable increase in height. At least a couple inches. Those must be some miracle pills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get highlights in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you seem to be gaining height as well. Mind measuring just to make sure?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. It's Natalya.

    I've never been the kind of woman who makes a lot of friends. A lot of people are intimaded by me, and everyone else hates me. I've never a good friend in my entire life.

    But today, I got invited to a party by a couple of nice girls. They weren't particularly smart, but they seemed to genuinely like me.

    I'm planning to go, though I really shouldn't. I haven't been studying enough. My grades haven't dropped yet, but I barely got an A on my last test, and my head's starting to feel foggier. I took another IQ test today, and I only got a 132.

    And if that wasn't enough, I keep slowing down. I tied for first place at my last meet. My muscle mass is down significantly. I don't have the power I used to.

    I should care about these things, but I really don't. I feel good, and I look good too.

    There's been two weird things though. One, my hair has grown remarkably quickly, and so have my breasts and my rear. I don't know what to make of this. Two, my skin is changing color. It used to be a black, but now it's more of a brown. I hope this isn't permanent.

    What I'm wearing: blue top, black shorts

    My hairstyle: bob

    What I'm listening to: The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

    My plans: study, train, party, sleep

    ReplyDelete