Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 22


Hey guys, sorry about yesterday. I was really under the weather. Don't worry, it had nothing to do with the pills as far as I know. I think it was just something I ate, food poisoning maybe. I did throw up twice last night, but it must have been just a 24 hour thing because I feel much better today. Thank you for the comments you left wishing me well - it meant a lot.

Anyway, I'm over a third of the way through the 60 days and I have some more progress shots to share.


My hair's gotten a bit longer these last few days as many of you have noticed. Maybe I should cash in that salon gift card to get my hair done. I am getting thinner though.  :)  My stomach is flatter and I'm losing inches on my waistline, which I think is making my hips much more noticeable now. And can you believe it? My boobs are still growing! I'll need a wheelbarrow to carry them around if this keeps up.  :P

Oh and one more thing...


I got a booty now! Not all flat and droopy like before.



11 comments:

  1. Other than “I am glad you’re feeling better” all I can say is...WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed you look amazing, even a little younger. If you go to the salon don't cut your hair it looks really good longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! And yeah, you should really get your hair done in the salon, it's so flat now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we're all glad you feel better. This stuff seems to have more than just one side effect. Although some of them are quite... arousing. You've not written at all about what your doc said about the changes. Don't get me wrong: I think your progress is a beautiful thing. But you should try to keep things in control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Maybe I should cash in that salon gift card to get my hair done." - I remember two semesters ago we've been in that course on Hegel's aesthetics togehter. You had dyed your hair in this firy red. It looked really great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the others, you shouldn't cut your hair at the salon. Have you considered trying getting it dyed? The true black hair is really nice, but I don't know, you might want to see what other colors look like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you been noticing your skin's extra sensitive still? I can imagine it could be distracting - especially with clothes becoming too tight or loose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe you could get extensions on your hair to make it longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heya!

    Im still sick as a dog and bored out of my mind in bed. Three days and I’ll be back at uni, luckily.

    Ive noticed my hair getting longer too! What used to be just above my shoulders is nog a good bit below them.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete