Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 32


Oh God, the sensitivity won't go away; it just keeps intensifying. My skin has gotten so sensitive, you wouldn't believe. It's been a struggle finding anything to wear cause the fabrics just keep rubbing against delicate areas. I hardly got any sleep last night and I've felt so hot and bothered today that I almost couldn't make it through my shower this morning. I nearly collapsed under the sensation of the water running down my skin.

It's the weekend and I don't have any classes so I was thinking about visiting that salon again. I think maybe one of those mud baths or the steam rooms can help sooth my sensitive skin. I just hope I can hold out long enough to get there.

Barbara out



12 comments:

  1. First comes the horny, then comes the stupid, then comes the sex.

    None of that rhymed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look really good,
    and i'm sure after a day at the saloon you'll even look better.
    Maybe get a nice manicure or dye your hair.

    And if you're still bored this weekend, go out shopping,
    get some nice new clothes that show of your new body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about other clothing materials, like rubber and lycra which may help you with your problem. They're completely smooth and won't cause as much itching I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed if the bath doesn't work for your there is always giving some different types of clothes a try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed , i believe latex and leather stop ease the sensitivity

      Delete
  5. Barb! I've done some research about the perfectU-pills. The feeling you have is actually strong sexual arousal. Bathing won't help. The pills have this side-effect. Dump them or seek for release! Otherwise your mind will end up like an exploding pressure tank! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, it looks like the side effects are kicking in. Pretty soon you're going to have to walk around naked if the arousal gets worse.... Hopefully you feel better! Try the spa for sure... Also, don't be afraid to be risky and do craaazy things to get that sexual release, if you don't find release soon bad things could happen :( Be careful though, once you indulge in the sexual side effects, it consumes you. It won't be long until sex is one of the only focuses of your life. That isn't completely a bad thing, though :P Don't be afraid to share! I'm sure we'll all have advice for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im having the same! Just stayed in bed today without doin much!

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete