Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 35


OMG, last night was so fun! I forgot how much I loved dancing! Chloe and Penny are super awesome, and we had such a great time. The three of us bounced around a few clubs last night, and I'll tell you it was such a new and fantastic experience not waiting in line outside. It was an incredible moment that I've only seen happen to other girls before: every club we went to, the bouncer immediately pulled the rope open and let us in like that! I felt like a celebrity or something.

There were a lot of cute guys there too. :3  Yes, we danced with a few; Chloe and Penny seemed to get rather... intimate with a couple despite being total strangers. I was kinda amazed by their boldness. And because last night was super fun, they invited me out to go do it again in a couple days.

Kisses until then!


9 comments:

  1. Defiantly getting giddier...there is no way that the girl who started this blog would have written the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb! Just like browsing through your blog. Nice, nice. 8) Your abs looks super hot BTW. Why not get a navel piercing? xoxo Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like totally agree. They guys are gonna like your tummy. And only nerds ain't pierced!!! So like, if you are frigthend or somthing, I'll go with you. - Kisses, Chloe

      Delete
  3. Barbara you seem so much happier than you were before. Seems taking the pills have really made you life a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should put more make-up and go tanning you look a bit pale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an idea, if one pill is doing this for you, try taking more than one a day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cleavage looks great today! My boobs are up to nearly a D now and Ive started showing em off too! Its great to have the boys (and girls) stare!!!

    Called the guy I met a few days ago in the club, gonna meet him tonight!!

    Byee, emmy

    ReplyDelete