Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 44


It was so hilarious last night; Ken totally didn't recognize me at first with the blonde hair - and bigger boobs ;) . You should've seen the look on his face when he realized it was me: priceless. He was like so apologetic the rest of the night; he's so sweet like that.


The evening was so fantastic and the food was incredible; I can still taste that delicious salmon. Afterwards, we took a quiet stroll through the park. Ken was so handsome under the moonlight, and there is such gentleness in the way he treats me. We found a little place to sit under the stars, and I couldn't help kissing him. I don't know what it is; I just feel so beautiful when I'm around him, like I'm his princess and he would do anything for me...

I don't know, guys, I think I'm falling for him. <3



10 comments:

  1. Start doing everything he tells you! I'm sure he'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Pushes Anonymous away* Don't listen to this guy, just keep being yourself, he seems to really like who you are. Don't change that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good for you, Barb =)

    And good for Ken too, for charming a girl as hot as you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, you are more than over the change in hair color and moving onward and upward...I don't think anyone could be sexier but I hope you prove me wrong...wondering what the pills can do for you in the next 16 days...eyebrows and hoops are hopefully in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you need to ease up on the eye makeup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. forget Ken listen to Chloe and Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh, Ben will be so shocked when he sees that my tits have grown 2 I guess! :)


    Anyways, I went to the tanning salon earlier tday and it makes my skin loook soooo much more vibrant! I luv it! Bye bye pasty white emmy, hellllllooooo sexy tanned emmy!!

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete