Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 45

Can you believe it? Day 45 - I'm already three quarters of the way through. It seems like just yesterday that I started this.

Here's another set of progress shots.



I so love my new body! I couldn't possibly ask for more! I've become such the hot bombshell these days, it's unbelievable!

It continues to amaze me how huge my breasts have grown. I mean, I was expecting the flatter stomach and all. Even my firmer butt wouldn't have been a total surprise, but the affect these pills have had on my breasts is unreal. I almost feel they need to re-brand themselves as breast enlargement rather than diets pills.

Anyway, 15 more days to go. I'll see ya tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. Lookin amazing. Have you considered lingerie modeling? You seem to have a knack for it, given the poses you're making here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly gosh! What will happen next? How much more can you change? Have you considered the possibilities?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, it looks like your bra can't cover that coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... if a little is good, wouldn't a lot be better? I'd find another bottle of pills and keep taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! Something totally crazy happened today, I cant even begin how bad it was!!

    My beautiful blonde hair had turned into a natural brown! Like wut?!?! How is that even posible!! So anyways, I skipped all classes and went straight to the salon to have it died back!!! Its kinda platinum blonde now and in fact I really like this died look!! It makes me look like a real party girl!!! You look great btw!!

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete