Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 30

Day 30, guys! I've reached the halfway point, and Oh My God, the results are incredible thus far!


I'm totally loving my new physique. I love my new flat stomach, and my thinner waist really shows off my awesome new hip line. But my boobs! Holy cow! I compared this photo to the one I took back in the beginning and am simply amazed at huge they are now. It's hard to put into words just how they've grown so big and so fast.


Check out how big my booty is getting too! I'm starting to get some "junk in the trunk." ;)  I think I'm now getting why the pills didn't promise weight loss exactly. I haven't actually loss that many pounds; it seems whatever weight I lose around my stomach I gain in the T&A department. And to think this is only the halfway mark. I would've been totally happy if these were the final results, but there's still 30 more days to go - I can't imagine what things will be like then!

Barbara out.



9 comments:

  1. Loving the sexy hourglass figure! So adorable!

    Humble suggestion: what if you try to GAIN a little weight -- not much, maybe five pounds or so -- just to see if it still stays off your fabulous abs while you're taking those pills (and maybe contributes a bit more in the curves department...)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK people are probably going to shout me down about this but...if you would have been perfectly happy with these being the end results, why don’t you stop taking the pills?
    You like what you’ve got now, but you don’t know exactly where this journey is going to end!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like saying "I would have been happy with 10.000$", doesn't mean you wouldn't still prefer 20.000$ over that. Also FOR SCIENCE!

      Delete
  3. YAWN , 7 posts in the past 2 updates means u are boring us , bimbo up or fade to black at this stage u are insulting ur homage to avaro the god of bimbo makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This here is way better than Avaro. Barbara looks sexy, and this is ought to stay this way. The girl shall blossom up, but not be turned into a disgusting, turn-off non-person.

      Delete
    2. yer be patient dude.

      Delete
  4. Yes! Congratulations. ;)

    If I may quote you from day 1: "They don't claim to necessarily be 'weight loss' pills per se, but they do claim to use 'powerful enzymes and metabolic hormones to shave away unwanted body fat and unlock your perfect inner self.'"

    You have become very sexy. But at university I have seen, you still dress a bit conservative in public. Why so affraid? I think you should try to "unlock your perfect inner self" and enjoy your hot body...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Ohhhh, we’re halfway thereeeee!”

    Woooh! 50 percent done! What changes weve gonethrough, huh? I love em! To celebrate, Im going out with a few friends tonight! Its not usually my thing but I might enjoy it!

    Oh btw, have you noticed if a lot of people are treating you differently now??? They are me! Theyre much more open to me! Maybe its cuz Im just more open or maybe its more synister and its because I look a lot better now?! Oh wel, Im not complaining!

    ReplyDelete