Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 39


So you remember yesterday when I had to rush to class after a long night clubbing? Well it turned out I had an exam in that class. I've been hanging out with Chloe & Penny so much that I've completely forgotten about this exam and let it totally sneak up on me. Needless to say I was extremely unprepared.

Ugh, it was horrible! I bombed it for sure, I know it. After doing a bit poorly on the first test, I might have to drop the class cause I'm probably failing now after yesterday.

But hey, it's not all doom and gloom. I do have some good news today...


I now have the chest to support a strapless top!  :D

I know, I know, it's completely beside the point and superficial, but I need to look for anything positive to brighten my day after what happened.



9 comments:

  1. "After doing a bit poorly on the first test, I might have to drop the class cause I'm probably failing now after yesterday." - Just go for the classes so far you don't fail totally. But try to find some real use for your hot body. People want to see you modeling... I've you ain't sure, just squeese these atomic tits. There are thousands of men who would pay for seeing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb! You should really, really start modeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I now have the chest to support a strapless top!" - Just this! EVERYONE here wants to see them...

      Delete
  3. This is what I call good writing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have a male professor he'll give you whatever grade you ask him to give you :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe u need to go shopping or better still the salon , that will pick u up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, I think school is not going to work out for you...maybe Penny and Chole can help you transition into something else....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg!! I hadnt realised how good a strapless would look!! Ive gotta try it!!!

    Sorry bout the exam btw, I know its real crap to miss one! Hope it doesnt hurt your grade!!!

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete