Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 31


Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a great day with lots of gifts. I received a heart-shaped box of chocolates today from Ken thanking me for a great evening the other night - he's so sweet. :3

But I woke up this morning and my skin started tingling again, only the sensation is a lot stronger than it was a few weeks ago. It's been so sensitive to the touch all day long. When I got home from classes I had to change out of the clothes I was wearing because they were rubbing too much against my skin and making me flushed. I've been rubbing my fingers over nonstop ever since. I hope this feeling dies down because I don't know how long I can handle it.



7 comments:

  1. Maybe some swimming helps. There is a bath with hot saltwater in Lincoln street, which is quite good and not that expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's psychological. Your subconscious mind is thinking of Ken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like my foot fell asleep tingle? Or foreplay tingle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, I am guessing your days of wearing alot of clothes may be coming to an end...you will find it much more comfortable with less clothes touching your skin...not a bad thing...and I think Ken is going to be the other half of Barbie and Ken which would be so neat and make alot of sense...thinking its time to head back to the gym/spa for some real pampering! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. It's Kari.

    Today is Abby's 21st birthday. I'm so excited. We are going to have a bonanza for her. There's gonna be fireworks and cars and fountains and confetti!

    I'm wearing a tight little outfit that I spent forever picking out. I wonder if I spend too much time getting ready in the morning. Nah. Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader.

    I remember my 21st birthday. It was loud and boisterous and over the top. We're gonna do that for Abby, but I'm not sure if she wants it. We're both cool and stylish and hip, but I'm more extroverted. Hm.

    Eh. Whatevs. It'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyyy!

    Uh, Ive had the same I think?? Mostly just my nips and my vag tho! :0 xD

    Anyways, about last niggt, it was sooooo fun! I didnt think Id enjoy clubbing like that but I totally lost myself in it!!! Got sooo drunk, ended up going to some dude’s place and sucked his dick, oooops! He was sooo hot tho, and this was my first time ever touching a cock! I loved it! He gave me his number so Ill have to find him back again I guess. I hope I was good enough for him!!!

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete