Sunday, February 16, 2014

Day 33


I'm feeling a lot better now. :)

The mud bath seriously did the trick. My skin feels so cool and refreshed now, and even softer than before. I'm really falling in love with that salon, I totally recommend it for anybody looking to unwind and relax a bit or just to get a cute makeover. Before I left, I like made sure to sign up for their membership card.

Also while I was there, I met a couple of really fun girls. Their names were Penny and Chloe, and they invited me to go dancing tomorrow night. I can't wait, but in the meantime here's a couple update pics on my progress.


Look! Check out my awesome abs!


Bubble Butt Town: population me.  :)



8 comments:

  1. They didn't happen to do any treatments where you lost track of time, did they? Played any 'relaxing' music? Who suggested this spa? I ask because your mode of speaking/typing seems altered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure the pills are doing something to your brain as well. Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. say were you going to school for originally? with the pills positive effects, you could get some dancing classes in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm they may be doing something to your brain but there's nothing wrong with that...in fact it's really adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur pink bra , i think that is your colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb, You look great after your mud bath...the spa is doing good things for you. Can't wait to see the outfit you will be picking out to go dancing with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmph! Im still annoyed by this sensitivety!! Guess Ill try out that mud bath!

    Btw, my ass looks greattttt in this new dress I bought online! Yay!

    Love, emmy

    ReplyDelete