Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 46


OMG!!  I passed!!!  :D

We got our results back from the last exam, and even though it took me completely by surprise, I totally passed it! Okay so it was only a 71, but considering the circumstances I'll absolutely take that any day. I thought I totally bombed that test, so to still get a passing grade is super fantastic. There was probably a huge element of luck having to do with it I admit, but sometimes you just need that bit of luck, y'know? Regardless though, there's still hope for me yet that I can complete the semester in good standing.

I gotta go celebrate, bye!



7 comments:

  1. Just don't rely on your luck so much... you don't want to be saved by the... um... you don't want to end up failing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm sure your passing had everything to do with the answers on the test and not the boobs on your chest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you seem rich... Where are the clothes you wore a month back? Love to see you fill the old clothes for a fair comparison of the changes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, wondering what that celebration for your passing test score will mean! Obviously a trip to the spa and who knows what that might mean when we see you tomorrow! I am sure it will be a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go celebrate at the spa or maybe a belly button ring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn girl! Well done!!! Im totally flunking my classes this semester :(!!!

    Ben was super shocked to see me with died hair btw!! But he said he liked it, so great!!!

    Im up to an F cup now btw, yayyyyy!!! Big tits ftw!!

    -emmy

    ReplyDelete