Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 54


How do you like my new hair style?

As you can tell, I treated myself to another trip to the salon. Then afterwards, Ken was willing to take me shopping again. <3  I got a lot of cute and sexy new outfits. This is one of the more daring ones, I admit, and is probably a bit much, but Ken really liked it on me. He spoils me sometimes.

I'm meeting him again later tonight for a banquet dinner that he has to attend; I get to be his date.  :)
Now I just have to decide what to wear...



15 comments:

  1. Very Marilyn Monroe. I like. Can't wait for day 60.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair! And the cleavage of course hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. think you could snap some pics of the banquet dinner as well as the outfit you'll be wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does she look like she's bald or shaved up the left side of her head? Plus the height of it makes her look like she's from the early 90's or late 80's. God I'm having flashbacks to my childhood! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely spectacular!! I can't wait to see you after just 6 more days of taking Perfect U.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, Jesus Barb....! e_o

    Okay, gotta admit, that's really, REALLY hot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, I would have loved to have seen this look when you were sporting a paler than and black hair. That really looks epic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you seem so happy! Why stop taking them after 60 days?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbie....you have exceeded all expectations! WOW...Pink is coming through as 'your' color for sure...you like got so wicked hot with the new hairstyle...Ken is like totally supporting the new you and he is a keeper for sure! Can't wait to see what you picked out to wear out tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  10. taking it to the next level. wowsers !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fat in your tummy migrated elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete