Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 59


Barbie here,

Well, we're reaching the end soon  :(

There's like just a couple more days left so I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your wonderful support as you followed me through this little journey of mine. You've like given me such encouragement and left me so many positive comments that really helped keep me going these last two months. I'm so grateful for all of it, and I love you all so much! <3

I consider you all close friends now, and I sincerely hope this isn't the last we see of each other.
Thank you and thank you again!



8 comments:

  1. Buy another round of pills and let us follow you for another 60 days, problem solved.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! But there is one day left. Who knows- there could be one last big change in store for you! And if you have friends who are in need of it, maybe you can get them to try perfect-u and tell us about it as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been fun to watch your progress! Maybe you should continue this blog just to let us know how you're doing with your new body (and wardrobe). Those diet pills sure seem to have worked well, but will the lovely changes remain, or will the effects fade over time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "You've like given me such encouragement and left me so many positive comments that really helped keep me going these last two months. I'm so grateful for all of it, and I love you all so much!" :) :) :)

    Barbie, I made a decision today: I want to take perfectU too, for 30 days. Would you mind meeting with me at library? I have sooo many questions...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah last pic for a naked pic from before and today ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to spread the love of perfectU , this has been fantastic !!!!
    you have gone from blah to baboom !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbie, can't believe there is only one more day....tomorrow will be a sad day if it is the last day we see you...In case it is,, thanks for taking us on this journey with you...it has been a blast and so happy you took us along with you.. If you can take us with you for here out, that would absolutely awesome...today as always, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete