Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 48


Something unprecedented happened today: I was hit on by guys on 16 separate occasions. This is still all so new to me. I mean, guys have slowly been coming on to me now and then for the past few weeks, but I like can't really put into words what it was like today. It was so hard trying to get through my day because everywhere I went guys would come up to talk to me. Aside from the 16 brave enough to ask me out, there were many more who just wanted to say "hi" and take a picture with me. I like must've posed for over a few dozen photos today. It's still super flattering when it happens, but I don't feel this sort of attention is going away anytime and is like something I'll have to get used to.



12 comments:

  1. Barb, those perfect U pills have made you into a bombshell and every red blooded male would be attracted to you! I don't think this attention is going to change. You need to get used to it. It is definately a compliment to your new look. Are you now going to think more about modeling? You already are model material and now you should get paid for it! I am glad you are still flattered when guys approach you for a picture or to say hi..Don't get mad just because they think you are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that you've said 'like' a few times that were not meant to be there. I can tell that the newly-received attention is hard to get used to, but be careful not to sound like the cookie-cutter bimbo. Try and keep your grades up, and be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible the big difference today compared to yesterday is that you're starting to release pheromones? Ask your girlfriends if you smell different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing some negative comments and I just want to say I love your new 'MILF'y look. Your boobs are sensational, and you don't look fat at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dafuq you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are defiantly going to keep getting that kind of attention if you keep dressing like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fat. You should take more pills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is something u have to get used to , you need to embrace it and fall into it because it is you , the perfect you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ur sexy and u know it

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only 16?!!? Pff girl you gotta up your game! I got asked out by 23 (I think) guys today, tho I forgot how many theyre actually were cuz I lost count, lol! Boys are like soooo easy to wrap around youre finger once your hot!!

    ReplyDelete