Sunday, March 16, 2014

Final Results


Hey everyone, Barbie here for the last entry in this blog.  :(

I know it's sad, but everything has to come to an end at some point. It's like just in time too; Penny will be coming by to pick me up soon. A bunch of us girls rented a van and are driving out to Florida for Spring Break. So before I say goodbye, it's time to post my final results from these crazy last two months. Since one of my original goals if you remember was to be able to wear a bikini in public for the first time, I like thought it appropriate to photograph my results in my new bikini.



I think the word "Incredible" best describes my results after taking these pills. I wanted to get lean and lose inches off my waist, and I got that and then some! I have never had abs as tight and toned as these, and thanks to perfectU I have that sexy little pinch in the waist that all girls want. However, the greatest results for me came entirely as a surprise. When first taking perfectU, who would've imagined my breasts and butt would grow to get so big!? I had like no rear end to speak of back at the beginning. But now, now I have the juiciest, firmest bubble butt around! It's added a real pop in my stride with each swing of my hips.

Then to have my breasts grow to such incredible size is like absolutely astonishing! I was just a B-cup two months ago and unbelievably I'm now a 32F!!! It's totally surreal to see such a big bust whenever I look into a mirror, but it's something I've secretly wished for as a young girl and is a dream come true. perfectU is like an absolute miracle of a diet supplement; I totally recommend it to all you girls out there who want to improve your body and self-esteem. It's so easy and the results are amazing! You'll become so happy and confident with yourselves. I would know; perfectU has brought me out of my shell and gave me the confidence to be the woman I always knew I could be. I hope the same will be true to anyone else who tries perfectU.  :)


Sadly, this is goodbye now  :(

I want say thank you for perfectU because it has made my life so much happier, and I couldn't possibly wish for more. I'm thankful for my friends and family, my loving boyfriend <3, and once again thank you to all of you out there for supporting me through this journey. Kisses to all of you!!

This is Barbie, signing off.



24 comments:

  1. Where can I buy these pills for myself ? You look great and thank you for sharing you story with the world. Hope you have a good life as your own model self. And hope you can post updates from time to time to check in and see how things are going. Wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Have fun! ;)

    And thank you so much for organizing the pills for me. I'll stay at my uncle's farm for Spring Break... Can't wait to get rid of those A-cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what happened to Melli

      Delete
  3. Thank you again for taking us on your journey and letting us watch you blossom into your PerfectU!! It was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing you enjoy the process so much. Stay happy and sexy and thanks again for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we could see your changes out of the bikini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you recommend it to a friend or relative perhaps, see how they get along with PerfectU?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barbie, as much as I hate to say it, it sounds like this may be the last time we hear from you... :( but as you said, all good things come to an end...Your transformation has been remarkable and I wish you the best on your trip to Florida and your new life. It would be nice to hear from you sometime in the future and it would be even greater if Dynamoob would find another subject to try those PerfectU pills...I am sure the following would be even bigger than it has been! Thanks for the last 60 days....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was great, Dynamoob! Good job! (though I will admit to hoping it would veer into NSFW territory eventually)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wounder what happend if a male take this pills?Dont u wounder the same..??

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maby u should make a comic about a male take the pills..and transforms to a sexy blonde girl??
    Or transforming to a sexy Asian girl..or maby to a Asian Koyote..a ladyboy??
    Just a Thought..
    Putte...

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you dynamoob! a wonderful slow change, bit by bit. the slower the more me like :) cant wait to see another bimbo by you

    greetz & thanks

    T

    ReplyDelete
  12. some of the best work i seen totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific stuff and I ought to know - I am a professional author of erotic fiction. This was sexy, flirty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for a wonderful journey. Would love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heyyyyyy, it's Tay-Tay!!!!!!!!

    OMG is my life hawt! I get money from modeling, money from touring, and money from all the sexxx I'm giving out.

    Taking those pills was like totally the best decision I ever made. I'm a new and luuuuvly person. I banged twenty people yesterday. My friends get sum whever they ask.

    I took one last IQ test. I got a 99. I'm not like stupid, but it feels soo much better to be hawwwwt, not smart. People give me so much stuff. It's totes unbelievable.

    I died my hair reddd, like the color of everyone after they finish bangingg me. I got a bunch of tattoos right around my slutparts. Everyone who goes down there is gonna be like do happpy.

    My act on stage is a lot like Taylor Swift's, except she's like a prude, and I'm like a realll woman who strips and stuff. If they want a sexxxy version of Taylor, they cum right to me. I wish I could give the real Taylor a makeover to make her look like me, but she's not interested. She's such a stupid prude.

    I never wear clothes unless they make me. Clothes just take attention away from your slutparts. I don't need them. And neither does any girl. Girls should like stop wearing clothes.

    Anyway, thanksies for following my journey, guys. It's been great.

    Clothes: None!!!!

    Hair: Tickles my vajayjay too

    Music: Mine!

    Plans: Be Sexxxy

    Tits: I

    Ass: beyond perfect

    Feeling: totes gr8!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiyaa. It's KK.

    I dropped out of school today. Abi didn't reallly lik it, but that's all right. We love each other no matter what! Twinsies forever!

    It's like so cool how we were born on the same day, and we look about the same, with sexxy bubble butts and F-cup tits. But we're so different too.

    She's a great artist. I'm a great fitness and lingerie model with a house full of money. She likes shorts. I like skirts. But we've both blossomed into like, the most beautiful people on earth.

    We go everywhere togethervies, even into the bathroom. We are so in sync with each other that it's almost scary.

    I remember being angry at her for sum stupid reason, so maybe the pills helped us be like this? Who knows? All that matters is that we're hot and sexy and the dream girls of every straight guy and lesbian across all the continents.

    And that we're gonna take the world by storm.

    ReplyDelete