Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 55


Hey, Barbie here!

Thank you so much everyone for all the nice words you said yesterday. I couldn't possibly begin to tell how happy they made me feel. If I could I would give each one of you a big hug! <3

I'm going to a family barbeque today and I expect this will be an interesting afternoon because several of them haven't seen me since before the semester began. I bet there will be a lot of surprised faces when I show up later.

I wanted Ken to come today so I could introduce him to everybody, but he like had to work today.  :(
It'll have to wait until some other time, I suppose. But it's probably for the best though. It'll likely be enough as it is just seeing the new me for the first time. Could be too much introducing two new faces, right?  ;)


I want to dress to impress today. The skirt's a bit short, but it's warm & sunny and the weather report said it's going to be like 80-something today. Besides, what's wrong with showing off a little leg at a barbeque?



8 comments:

  1. I doubt anyone will be looking at your legs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered you today, I caught up with all your updates , your looking great. Your body looks great. Hopefully you will give us a peak soon .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbie...a little leg will be fine as you have killer legs! I am sure you will get a buzz going at the "Barbie" Q~ Too bad Ken couldn't make it as he could probably keep the men family members from drooling too much over the new you! Have a great time and look forward to hearing what you have to say about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, is there ever going to be a lot of surprised folks at your family get together! Probably some dirty looks and murmurring from older aunts. Maybe even a couple of quiet "I know it's none of my business, dear, but have you..." conversations. To forestall the worst of it, you should probably wear a bra (though your new boobs are nice and perky) if you go with the short skirt. Still, if you behave yourself you should be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please keep ur blog going when this is all over , ur so damn hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think we need a full body shot of this to appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiyaa. It's Kae-Kae.

    I got a massive paycheck today. Having one of the most popular channels on YouTube certainly pays off. I've also been doin' some stripping in front of a webcam, not because I need the money, but because I feel so good while I'm doing it.

    Honestly, I would drop out of college, but Abbi's keeping me in. We have a lot of classes together. She's a younger than me, but she's way smarter. We paint each other's nails and all that fun stuff. The Prof doesn't mind. He just ogles us two hotties.

    Abbi takes care of me. She always buys me birth control pills so my ravenous sex life doesn't hurt me.

    She's such a nice Sis, and she's gotten pretty successful as a painter. I wish she would have more fun though. She's as hawt as me, but she doesn't like to show off.

    But I have a sneaking suspicion she'll love the bikinis I got for us.

    Love you all. Xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete