Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 58

Heyy, it's Barbie here

Spring Break is just around the corner for me, and I'm super excited!  :D

Some friends and I are thinking about going to the beaches in Florida next week and have a good time. I bought my very first bikini for the occasion and figured I'd like give you a bit of a preview



I'm not so sure about the back; I think it exposes too much. It seemed fine when I bought it, but that was like a week ago and my booty has gotten bigger since then. What do you all think? Does the bikini work?



9 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the bikini most definitely works. Looking as hot as the sun there Barbie. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe you're actually worried about it being too small. I think you just wanna show off dat ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that after your date with Ken last night he'd have a smile on his face, and I was hoping that you would too. So how did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that bikini works all right! I hope it came with a big stick, since you'll need one to keep all the boys at bay. The bottom IS a little "cheeky," but it seems to be appropriate with the body you've got now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it look great. But I don't think the top does your new size justice. Maybe a limitless bit smaller bikini top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean a little bit smaller on top

      Delete
  6. Hey Barbie, I think that bikini works fine...girls are wearing even less than that nowadays....Going to the beach may be a great way to celebrate the end of your 60 days! By the way, it occurred to me that there is no way you can stop your blog after the 60 days! You have too many of us that are now involved in your daily activities and we don't want to see you gone from our screens! Hope you can keep us up to date with how you are doing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you will end your 60 day with a comparison shot with the pre diet pill clothing. See the diff in change

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete