Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 53


I'm still not entirely used to how heavy my breasts have become. There are days like today where I'm constantly having to readjust my balance under their heft, and some days my back aches a little from supporting their heft. That's something they fail to mention in all the movies and magazines is how heavy they get at this size.


I mean, look at me! I'm like so top heavy; I could tip over any second! Just as a point of comparison, this is the same shirt I wore back on day one. It used to go down to my hips, now it can barely reach the top of my abdomen!  :o



10 comments:

  1. Seems like there's always a downside, even to good things. On the other hand, I bet a bit of workout will help your body get used to that extra weight on your chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of comparisons, it's time for a comparison shot of the purple and yellow top worn on days 13 and 27. I also like the look of your top from day four!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your boobs are just too big, sometimes more is not better

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pleases the audience

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh . . . I think you've had another growth spurt.

    It's new bra time again -- this time might call for something with a metal framework.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect u packet doesn't really show just how big your breasts will get

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbie, like those breasts are big but you carry them well but I hope it doesn't bother your back...I think in 7 days you will be done with the changes and be able to get used to your new body...No question people are going to look at your with envy... be proud of your new look and take all those looks as compliments to the new you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I really think you should double up on those pills for the remaining time. Its doing nothing but good things to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. maybe if you hang out with chloe and penny more it will take ur mind of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete