Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 56


So I definitely turned a few heads yesterday. Most of the people that I haven't seen in a while really didn't recognize me and it literally took them like several minutes to realize it really was me. Most of them seemed really happy for me and I got a lot of compliments, but I could tell there were a couple that didn't approve. Aunt Lizzy kept giving me nasty glares all afternoon while probably murmuring judgmental comments under her breath to others. That's just how she's always been though, so I don't let it get to me.

Some were less discrete than others, but almost everyone asked if I had gotten a boob job and totally didn't believe me when I told them that they were real. I like can't really blame them for doubting me after all. But that's okay, we know they're real, right?  ;)

Still, I wish Ken could've come too, but oh well.
Kisses 'til next time.



11 comments:

  1. Overall good. True loving family members will be supportive . Love the collar..er necklace lol j/k. You continue too look great everyday . Peek peek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barbie...glad yesterday went mostly ok and now the family has seen the new you, you won't have to go through that again...Aunt Lizzie is just jealous! As usual, you look like so hot ...I don't think, at this point, that you could look anything but hot from now on! You have been truly blessed with that new look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may want to wait and see what happens once the pills end. I'm not sure, but your face looks thinner, and your tan a bit darker than yesterday. Maybe you should eat better, or else you'll be all boobs and nothing else...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might just be the deeper tan accentuating her cheekbones, making her face look thinner.

      Come to think about it, your tan is quite even - do you have any tan lines?

      Delete
  4. I hope you recommended "Perfect U" to everyone who was interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhhh... Actually she has through her blog... I am quite a nerdy girl, and never thought this could be different. But as I've seen what power is in PerfectU, I really consider taking it. I would however do it only for 30 days, 'cause the whole effects are to much for me...

      Barb, what do you think?

      Delete
  5. you should hook Aunt Lizzy up with perfect u

    ReplyDelete
  6. can we have a full body shot please ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're looking especially trashy today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the same t-shirt than in the 14th day! Do it also with other clothes in order to make other sexy comparisons please ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete