Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 51


Ken is a real keeper. I was telling him about my clothing situation, and he offered to take me shopping after class. He let me pick out anything and as much as I wanted, then went and paid for everything without hesitation. I tried telling him that he didn't have to do this, but he insisted. And guys, I won't forget what he said next. He told me, "When you care for someone so beautiful, you want her to have all that she finds beautiful."  <3

How could I like say "no" after that?



14 comments:

  1. Here's hoping he sees the beauty on the inside, and not just on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what size are your breasts then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at least E cup at this point, right?

      Delete
  3. Barbie, you look great today! I hope you bought some pink tops...Ken sounds like a keeper indeed...you want to make yourself irresistible when you see him next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is good to have a sugar daddy but shouldn't limit urself to one person. After all u are Barbie and u can have any man/men u want....
    stop playing it safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should give Ken a suitable reward! Date him tomorrow and on weekend, then just let go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you, Barbie. Ken sounds like a nice guy. Hope the two of you stay together and get a dream house to settle down in someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ken might buy u stuff but chloe and penny are who you really are , how itht eh girls ,ken sounds like a god sugar daddy but ultimately he isn't good enough for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What was it that you couldn't say, "No," to?

    ReplyDelete
  9. slut up with chloe or be a waste of time and join captain ken which would be kinda boring otherwise and a waste of 50 days .

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awhhhhh, Ken seems so nice!!!

    -em

    ReplyDelete